Monday, March 22, 2010

Introduction

Ok!

I like fashion, just as much i like dancing, singing, and watching movies. Anyway, i always admire or most of the times get jealous of bloggers that are getting worldwide recognition, just like fashion bloggers. These people, just like what have said in an article in stylepov.com entitled "New Gen On The Rise," are getting VIP treatments, getting invites to fashion shows, and are rubbing elbows with the designers. They are gaining influence and power, even more than those of the professional media people. And i'm like "damn! i wanna be like that!"

That's why i'm doing this, my first blog entry. To be honest, i'm not really good with my communication skills. its very hard for me to express my feelings, ideas and thoughts. I'm 25 now, and I feel i'm getting old so fast and until now, i haven't proved anything.I don' like that! I also want to gain my place in the world, and in order to achieve that, i need to act on it, and i'm trying to start now by blogging. i'm not very good with the english language, but since i also want global success like the other bloggers, then i must try blogging in english to get my thoughts across the world.

i don't know what will happen after this pretty much nonsense blog, but i hope i will achieve my dreams which i'm sure one of my current favorite blogger did ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment